Subscribe to my full feed.

Summer Vacation!

Hi girls!

Zihui, thanks for setting up this blog, and I think the picnic sounds lovely! Who could ever go wrong with yummy local food... I would also like to suggest a movie marathon at someone's house where we munch popcorn and watch films all night!

I'll be away from 19 May to 10 June for my grad trip! I've decided to go (back) to Europe because I love it so much! I had turned down a couple of groups of friends who wanted to travel to Europe (because I was holding out for good travel partners- travel partners from hell can make the most beautiful place on Earth seem absolutely awful) , and was waiting for other groups of friends who wanted to go to HK and Taiwan but those plans never materialised, so when my friend asked me if I wanted to go to Turkey with him, I jumped at the chance, since Istanbul's on my "list of places to visit before I die"!

But I'll be covering different cities this time- Istanbul, Bucharest, Santorini, Milan, Valencia and Frankfurt. I spent three days checking out all the cheap flights and routes and finished booking all our tickets today, so I'm feeling extremely happy despite having an exam tomorrow! Yikes! Oh yes, one of my three travelling partners is Liwen!! I've never travelled with her before but the two of us have been friends for 10 years (since Sec 1, sheesh!) and we always have alot of things to talk about so I think the trip will be a blast!

I'll be starting a one-month attachment at a secondary school on June 16 so my weekdays are pretty much gone. But then again, I'm always free on Saturdays or weeknights! Hope to see you girls soon!

Luv
Jasmine

0 comments:

Post a Comment